Groupe RDT has the infrastructure, the equipment and the human resources to meet your needs.
- Multi-temperature storage
- Computerized management with online tracking and monitoring
- Equipped with handling and hefting machines
AND STOCK MANAGEMENT
- Reception and control of the goods
- Splitting up
- Mass storage and storage on racks
- Referencing and online tracking
300 000 cubic meters
go through our warehouses annually
- Video surveillance, access controlled system and alarms.
- Multi temperature storage:
dry, chilled and frozen (from -25°C to + 18°C).
- Computerized management of goods with online tracking and monitoring.
- Bonded warehouses (AEO certified) with sanitary and safety certifications for the reception of any kind of goods subject to traceability rules, psychotropics and alcohols.
MARSEILLE – FOS-SUR-MER
Inside area: 18 000 sqm
Outside area: 40 000 sqm
Loading docks: 35 dockside doors
Storage capacity: Zone Dry: 10 000 sqm – Zone Reefer: 6 000 sqm
Inside area: 15 000 sqm
Outside area: 60 000 sqm
Loading docks: 17 dockside doors
Storage capacity: Zone Dry: 4 700 sqm – Zone Reefer: 1 500 sqm
Inside area: 2 700 sqm
Storage capacity: 2 200 pallets (+100 cubic meter positive cold and 30 cubic meter negative cold)
Inside area: 4 000 sqm – Outside area: 10 000 sqm
Storage capacity: 2 400 pallets (8 plugs for refrigerated containers)
STORAGE AND STOCK MANAGEMENT
Upon receipt of the goods in our warehouse,
we perform 3 types of checks:
- Documentation check;
- Physical check;
- Matching between the goods received and the orders.
Once the products are certified conformed and referenced in our system, they are stocked in secured areas.
Thanks to the EDI system in our warehouses, every single good is scanned upon entry and is traced until shipment.
On My RDT, you can check the status of your stocks and the products location in our warehouse.
SECURED CONSOLIDATION AND
You have several providers or several customers to deliver ?
We take delivery of the goods and prepare orders according to your splitting up and/or consolidation instructions.
For perishable, our teams verify the “use by” and “best before” dates according to your contract and the bill of certification.
Upon reception of your instruction, the order preparation starts and a real-time report is forwarded through your customer account on our extranet.
CONTAINER STUFFING AND SHIPPING
Our team organizes with care your shipments.
Each product characteristics are taken into consideration before stuffing:
the optimal temperature, hygiene and food norms, fragility of the product, etc.
Protection of the goods: adapted packaging, airbags placement
for sensitive products
We provide our customers with stuffing reports including pictures of the loading in the container or in the truck.
ENGRAVING AND LABELLING
To ease your export formalities, we offer a professional service of engraving and labelling. We design and print multilingual stickers according to country legislations.
The service includes:
- Quality check;
- Database integration;
- Stickers adaptation to the product design (shape and colors);
- Printing and placement on the product or engraving directly on the product.
Up to 20 000 units per day can be labelled in our warehouses in Rouen and Marseille.
This service is available for all kind of products,
including fresh and frozen products. In this case, the labelling process is performed at the ideal temperature for the product preservation.