Customs management is strategic to control and secure the supply chain costs and efficiency.
Our team of professional customs brokers and advisers have an in-depth knowledge of the regulation. They manage the entire customs procedures for your shipments, they can also provide advice and assistance for your administrative registrations.
- Management of all the Customs formalities regarding your shipments.
- Duties and taxes settlement.
- Fiscal representation.
Advice and guidance
- Optimization of your customs procedures.
- Performance audit.
- Personalized support.
- Regulatory intelligence system.
- Registration of your company as a “Registered exporter” within the REX system.
- Registration in the SOPRANO system to obtain an Economic Operator Registration and Identification (EORI) number.
- Reverse charge VAT registration for importation “auprès des douanes”.
The AEO certification (authorised economic operator) was delivered to the Groupe RDT by the French customs on December 28th 2011. This certification guarantees our reliability at an international level.
With this status, our customs procedures are dematerialized and simplified (reduction of the number of physical and documentary inspections, trust built up between the customs and our company).
- Bonded storage for your merchandises destined to export.
- Bonded storage for your imported merchandises for a duration of up to 2 years with suspension of tax for up to 2 years (under certain conditions).
- Authorised warehouse-keeper for Alcohol and alcoholic beverages.